- 1.8m (6ft) by 1.2m (4ft) wide Raised Bed.
- Attractive 2 tier design.
- 170mm (6.6 inch) by 33.5mm (1.25 inch) treated timber boards.
- 3 inch square corner posts. 1.8m (6ft) high.
- Screws and full instructions included.
- Timber treatment approved by the Soil Association, will last over 10 yrs.
- Perfect for growing all kinds of fruit and vegetable crops with additional trellis for climbing plants.
Our 2 tier trellis planter is a dual purpose vegetable bed designed for cultivating both low growing crops and climbing plants. The tiered design essentially allows 3 layers of crops making excellent use of space and creating a stunning visual display. The design features 2 tiers of 34cm and 51cm and 2 x 1.8m (6ft) corner posts for fixing a mesh or trellis.
The bed is available as 2 options, with a square mesh pea and bean support or fixed bamboo canes for growing climbing beans.