Collecting the nutrient-rich liquid fertiliser from your Hotbin is now easier with the new Hotbin Plinth. The Plinth raises your Hotbin off the ground by 12.5cm. This provides easy access to slide a suitable receptacle underneath the Hotbin tap when draining the liquid fertiliser.
Situate the Plinth on a flat level surface and ease the Hotbin (empty!) into the contoured raised edges to provide a snug, firmly nested fit.
Choose Size: We stock these plinths for both the 100L and the 200L Hotbins, you can choose above.
- Makes collecting liquid fertiliser easy
- Durable, sleek and hardwearing
- Quick and easy set up and install
- Waterproof and all year round weather proof
- Weight: 670 grams
- 200L Hotbin Plinth Size: 55.6 x 55.6 x 13.5cm (22 x 22 x 5.5 inches)
- Material: Arpro Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- No CFCs or HCFCs used during manufacture.