The Deep Root Planter 1.8m makes growing deep-rooted vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, incredibly easy. With a bed depth of 380mm*, the planter can hold up to 500 litres of compost* ready for your desired crops.
Raised off the ground, the planter minimises the need for bending, whilst protecting your crops from unwanted pests. Easy to move around the garden (whilst empty of soil) so can be transferred to any spot in your garden.
Also available in a smaller 1m Deep Root Planter size.
* Sizes are approximate. Crops and vegetables are for illustrative purposes only.
Deep Root Planter 1.8m Features:
- 1.8m (W) x 0.7m (D) x 0.8m (H)
- 42 kg
- 260 litres of soil (approx)
- 380mm bed depth (approx)
- High quality, pressure treated wood
- Sustainable wood from responsibly managed forests