- Easy to assemble kit with instructions and all fixings included.
- 1.25in thick treated timber boards, 3in square x 9in high corner posts.
- Variety of sizes available, please 'BED SIZE' drop down menu above.
- 8ft beds available for UK delivery only.
- Perfect for the garden, polytunnel, greenhouse, or allotment.
- Will last approx. 10 years of continuous use.
- Our Premier range of Raised beds is all made from FSC certified sourced wood
Please note all of our 12ft beds come as as two 6ft sections and can be set up as 2 beds & linked together or as one long bed with a linking board across the centre.
- 3ft x 3ft x 9in - 191 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. (3.16 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 4ft x 4ft x 9in - 340 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 5.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 3ft x 9in - 382 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 6.33 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 4ft x 9in - 509 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 8.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 6ft x 9in - 764 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 12.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 2ft x 9in - 340 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 5.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 3ft x 9in - 509 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 8.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 4ft x 9in - 679 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 11.33 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 2ft x 9in - 509 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 8.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 3ft x 9in - 764 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 12.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 4ft x 9in - 1019 Litres of soil or compost (i.e 17 x 60 Litre Bags)
Raised Garden Beds For Growing Vegetables
We've re-designed our 'Premier' range of raised garden beds. We decided to go for a chunkier version of the hugely popular 'Classic' bed made with a much thicker 35mm timber for extra strength if you need it and a longer life. Some peoples raised beds can be subject to heavy knocks from passers by, garden tools or machinery, and vegetable growers may be using theirs for multiple crops in any season. These people require a heavier stronger type of timber which is able to take the wear and tear. Along with being very aesthetically pleasing, these are just some of the reasons Quickcrop designed and manufacture thicker timber growing systems like our "Premier" range. Like all our raised beds, the premier range is very easy to assemble and comes with all the screw necessary and full instructions.
Choose Your Size:
We supply these raised garden beds in flatpack kits in the following sizes: 4ft x 4ft, 6ft x 3ft, 6ft x 4ft and the massive 6ft x 6ft. You can choose the required size to fit your garden by clicking the BED SIZE tab above the add to cart button.
Longer Life Raised Vegetable Beds From Quickcrop
All our beds are made from timber cut and treated to our specification in our our local sawmills. The preservative used is certified by the soil association safe for use with organic food crops and does not horribly discolour or leave a nasty smell or feel on the wood. Alot of other raised bed manufacturers treat their wood and then cut it to size in an effort to save time and costs. This leads to untreated ends on the timber that suck up moisture and become prone to rot and warp. Our timber is pressure treated after it has been cut to size, leaving no part of the raised bed kit untreated. This helps them last for many years of intensive vegetable gardening.