Fruit & Flower Food
Westland Sulphate of Potash (Potassium Sulfate) flower and fruit food is a fast acting source of potassium. Use to encourage healthier development of fruiting or flowering plants. Sulphate of Potash can be used on all kinds of fruit trees and bushes and on any flowers. Apply any time during the growing season.
What It Does:
- Promotes Bigger, healthier fruit & flowers
- Fast acting ready to use granules
- Ideal for all fruit trees, bushes & flowers
- Discourages disease, weather & drought resistance
From The Box:
Westland sulphate of potash fruit and flower food can be applied directly from the box. It is ideal for:
- boosting fruit development on fruit trees and bushes such as raspberries and cherries, apples and pears.
- promoting prolific flowering on flowers and shrubs
- increasing plant resistance to adverse weather and disease