The Garden Insect House provides a snug, safe place for ladybirds, solitary bees, lacewings and other beneficial insects in your garden. These insects are essential for gardeners as they do much to pollinate our plants and flowers and also help to deter garden pests.
Use all year round, a great addition to any garden looking to give nature a home. Place it in a sheltered spot in the garden, away from direct sunlight. Don’t hide it too well, or the bugs won’t be able to find it!
- Provides a snug safe place for ladybirds and bees
- Perfect hibernation home for lacewings
- All year round insect house
- Set up your insect house in a sheltered area of the garden away from prevailing wind
- Some insects like solitary bees will prefer a sunny aspect and some insects will prefer it quite damp – be mindful that no insect will want to rest in a house that lets in water
- Preferable sites would be near existing insect activity such as a hedge, herbaceous border, flower display or near a pond
- H:24cm W:19.5cm D:6.5cm approx.