- Very strong construction.
- 6ft by 4ft wide with 6ft by 3ft growing space.
- Tier 1 Size: 3ft x 3ft x 14in high
- Tier 2 Size: 3ft x 3ft x 21in high
- 6ft by 9 inch wide bench seat.
- 7inch by 1.25inch treated timber boards.
- 3inch square corner posts.
- Screws and full instructions included.
- Will last over 10 yrs.
- Perfect for growing all kinds of fruit and vegetable crops.
Flat Pack Contents:
- 4 x 1.71m x 18cm high boards (sides)
- 4 x 1.12m x 18cm high boards (ends)
- 4 x 90cm x 18cm high boards (top level)
- 2 x 36cm high 7cm square posts (lower corner posts)
- 4 x 54cm high 7cm square posts (top tier corner posts)
- 1 x 1.8m x 22cm high board (bench)
- 64 screws
- Full assembly instructions (with pictures)
- 6ft long x 4ft wide
- Height: Tier 1 is 14in high, Tier 2 is 21in High
- Bench Seat: 6ft by 9 inches wide
- 743 Litres of soil will fill this bed (i.e. 12.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
Raised Vegetable Garden & Garden Bench In One
The Premier 2 Tier raised vegetable bed is a new design and one we're very proud of. It has 2 tiers of different heights for growing a variety of fruit or vegetable crops and has a garden bench attached to the side. This vegetable bed has a 14 inch high section and a tall 21 inch section meaning there is nothing you can't grow in this one. We thought the addition of a nice garden bench would come in handy and make it much easier to tend your raised vegetable garden. It is great for resting on and admiring your garden or for working from, this helps minimise the amount of bending required when it comes to weeding etc. Ideal for the elderly, infirm or those with a bad back.
This raised bed and bench is the perfect mix of raised vegetable bed and garden furniture, and with it's natural timber finish it will easily blend in with or become the centre-piece of any garden, allotment or polytunnel. All the timber used is our thick 35mm timber which is guaranteed rot free for 10 years. This timber is cut and treated to our specification in our our local sawmills. The preservative used is certified by the soil association safe for use with organic food crops. Unlike alot of competing raised bed brands, we have the wood treated after it has been cut to size meaning the ends are treated too and won't rot so easily. Click for more info on raised beds.
Having 2 tiers in a raised garden not only looks great and modern but it also offers more growing possibilities. Why not plant half in a mixture of salad crops and the rest with a mixture of fresh herbs to add flavour and freshness to your meals. The bed is also deep enough to grow potatoes, peas and beans, carrots or parsnips, in fact anything you wish!
The 2 different levels each comprise half of the raised bed, the first level measures 3ft x 3ft x 14in high, and the taller level measures 3ft x 3ft x 21in, the bench runs the entire 6ft length at a comfortable height of 14 inches. Essentially there are two 3 square foot raised gardens seperated by some timber, this allows you to add different composts, soil conditioners or top soil to each section. You can even vary watering methods to suit very different crop types,
Remember Quickcrop are always happy to help you get started with advice on varieties, free videos and fact sheets and can even send you young seedling plants to get you growing with a minimum of fuss.
Click the link below for Assembly Instructions: