- Perfect for the garden, polytunnel, greenhouse, or allotment.
- Will last approx 10 years of continuous use.
- All our wood in the Premier range of beds is 100% FSC certified
- Please the note the 8ft beds are only available for UK delivery
- All of our 12ft beds come as as two 6ft sections that can be set up as 2 beds & linked together or as one long bed with a linking board across the centre.
- 3ft x 3ft x 21in - 446 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 7.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 4ft x 4ft x 21in - 793 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 13.25 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 3ft x 21in - 892 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 15 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 4ft x 21in - 1189 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 20 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 6ft x 21in - 1784 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 29.75 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 2ft x 21in - 892 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 15 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 3ft x 21in - 1189 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 20 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 4ft x 21in - 1586 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 26.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 2ft x 21in - 1189 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 20 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 3ft x 21in -1784 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 29.75 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 4ft x 21in - 2376 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 39.6 x 60 Litre Bags)
Our Tallest Raised Bed Kit - For Vegetable Gardening
21inch Premier raised beds are the tallest raised garden beds in the range and look fabulous in any garden, allotment or tunnel. They are made from 1.25 inch thick timber and are exceptionally easy to work on. The increase in height makes them ideal for gardeners in wheelchairs or those who may have difficulty bending. There is nothing that you couldn't possibly grow in up to 21" of soil (unless you have some super carrots we don't know about), from deep root crops like parsnips, carrots and potatoes to salads and herbs of any kind as well as peas and beans. If you are serious about your vegetable gardening then this 21in tall raised vegetable planter is the way to go. These beds can accommodate up to a huge 21 inches of soil, but of course you can fill it up to whatever level suits your needs. That's the best thing about this type of gardening, you can have different soil types and levels in each bed to provide the correct environment for whatever fruit or vegetables you are growing.
We've re-designed our 'Premier' range of raised vegetable beds. We decided to go for a chunkier version of the hugely popular 'Classic' bed made with a much thicker 35mm timber. All our beds are made from timber cut and treated to our specification in our our local sawmills. The preservative used is certified by the soil association as safe for use with organic food crops. Click for more info on our raised garden beds.
Different Sizes Available:
Like all our raised bed kits, we stock the 21in premier in a variety of sizes to better suit your needs. The 21" Premier Raised Bed is available in multiple sizes from 3ft x 3ft up to 12ft x 4ft. Please select the required size by clicking the BED SIZE tab above the add to cart button.